The duties, powers and responsibilities of our supervisor include the provision and installation of all devices, systems, tools and equipment used in Civil Aviation Services, maintenance / repair / maintenance and maintenance and maintenance of these systems.
For this purpose, our supervisor fulfills the following issues:
· To make suggestions and plans by making plans for the technical development of civil aviation services,
· Preparing and implementing plans for developing existing systems by following technical innovations related to airports,
· Preparing projects and specifications for the technical systems needed,
· Preparing and implementing periodic maintenance and repair plans of the devices.
· To provide spare accents necessary to keep the devices at the desired working level,
· To ensure that periodic flight checks of Navigation Auxiliary Devices are performed.